Using RHA's Aerophonic™ design, the MA750i is constructed from individually machined stainless steel components. The handmade driver (model 560.1) and over-ear fit ensure remarkable sound reproduction and a comfortable, noise isolating fit.
High-Res Audio certified
The MA750i in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
Over-ear cable supports
The MA750i features contoured, over-ear cable supports designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running behind and over the ear. The cable supports offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
The RHA 560 series of drivers has been designed to deliver a clear and natural sound. With high levels of spatial separation and distance, they are capable of reproducing audio with exceptional power and precision.
- Handmade driver (model 560.1) for precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage.
- Noise isolating design.
- 303F grade stainless steel construction.
- 3-button remote and microphone for use with compatible Apple devices.
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold plated connection.
- Contoured over-ear cable supports.
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Three year warranty.
We're happy to discuss which product will be right for you. Sometimes, the only way to truly appreciate our products is to try them out! Contact us if you're in Southern California and would like to schedule a test drive!