The stainless steel T10 features a handmade dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to reproduce all genres of music with high levels of accuracy and detail. A unique tuning filter system allows for frequency response customisation and patent pending moldable over-ear hooks ensure a comfortable, noise isolating fit.
High-Res Audio certified
The T10 in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
Patent pending, moldable over-ear hooks
The T10 features unique, patent pending over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The over-ear hooks offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
Balanced, refined and versatile sound reproduction with high levels accuracy and detail.
The T10's dynamic driver (model 770.1) is engineered to deliver a natural, balanced sound signature with the versatility to reproduce all genres of music with accuracy and detail; complemented by high levels of soundstage imaging. The tuning filter system allows users to customise the frequency response, adjusting bass or treble frequencies.
- Handmade, high fidelity dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to accurately reproduce all genres of music with high levels of clarity, detail and imaging.
- Noise isolating design.
- Metal injection moulded, stainless steel construction.
- Interchangeable tuning filters with holder.
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Multicore, reinforced, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated connection.
- Patent pending, moldable over-ear hooks.
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Three year warranty.
We're happy to discuss which product will be right for you. Sometimes, the only way to truly appreciate our products is to try them out! Contact us if you're in Southern California and would like to schedule a test drive!